Digital saw blade angle indicator built into the saw body.
• Robust cast-iron trunnion.
• Mitre fence with extra precise sliding.
• Two T-slots on the side of the blade.
• Smooth and easy control of the blade height and tilt.
• Lever for a quick blade swap.
• Can be used with CMT Grooving Saw Blade Set DADO.
• Quick clamping riving knife.
• Integrated wheel for simple mobility.
• Includes rear table.
The first thing that will get your attention is the large cast-iron table. The table provides plenty of room for sizing of larger pieces. A rugged rip fence slides easily on the surface of the saw and comes fitted with a soft plastic handle that securely locks the fence in any position. The adjustable scale is easy to read thanks to a magnifier. You can flip the aluminium profile of the fence for thinner operations by 90 degrees. The magnifying glass has two lines, one showing the distance of the disc from the ruler profile, which is in the standard vertical position, and the other showing the distance of the disc if the ruler profile is rotated 90° to the horizontal position. The table features two handy T-slots for the mitre fence on both sides of the blade.
The cast-iron control wheels with a foldable handle and a lock secure light and precise tilt of the blade up to 45° as well as up and down travel. The saw is equipped with a precise digital saw blade angle indicator with a backlit display, which is built into the saw body from the front. Clever design allows dust extraction from the bottom of the saw and the blade. Comes fitted with a 100 mm dust extraction outlet.
The saw is powered by a 1200 W motor. Cast-iron trunnion provides stability and perfect cut at all times. A DADO Grooving Saw Blade Set with a clamping hole of 15.87 mm (5/8″) can be used with the Table saw. Thanks to the zero clearance insert plate, you can size at 0° to 45°. You can easily remove the insert plate using the handy quick-lock, the plate also comes fitted with worm screws for flush adjustments.
The Fusion 2 features smart design. E.g. the quick clamping mechanism of the riving knife or a stop mechanism that locks the shaft for easy removal of the blade. You can move the saw around your shop thanks to two lockable wheels. Storage around the cabinet of the saw allows clever storing of the rip fence, mitre fence or feeder.
Comes partially assembled in a transport crate. Assembly time is approximately 1 hour.
• Type: Fusion 2
• Rating: Professional
• Power Input (230V): 1550 W
• Power Output (230V): 1200 W
• Recommended circuit breaker: 13A
• Blade Dia x Bore: 250 x 30 mm
• Speed: 3800 rpm
• Blade Tilt: 0–45°
• Max. Depth of Cut at 45°: 56 mm
• Max. Depth of Cut at 90°: 79 mm
• Rip Capacity: 914 mm
• Dust Extraction Outlet: 100 mm
• Table Size: 1118 mm 792 mm
• T-Slot Dimensions W x H: 24,3 mm (19 mm), x 4,2 (10,7)
• Dimensions: 1710 mm x 1570 mm x 1100 mm
• Weight: 160 kg
• Package Dimensions:
– 1/2 Wooden Box 1130 mm x 1100 mm x 1190 mm
– 2/2 Cardboard Box 1370 mm x 110 mm x 105 mm
• Shipping Weight: 172,8 kg
• Rip Fence with precise cutting width indicator
• Solid Mitre Fence
• Feeder for Small parts
• Upper Dust Cover
• Universal Carbide Blade (Dia x Bore 250/30 mm, Z40)