Powerful cyclone dust collector for large professional wood shops providing efficient extraction.
• Efficient two-step filtration technology.
• Extremely effective filtration of 99,7 % @ 1 micron.
• Cleaning without having to take apart.
• Robust metal design.
• Clever lift system of the waste drum.
• Lockable castor wheels on the extractor and the drum.
• Remote control.
CFlux1 sets a new standard of dust extraction. The Cyclone dust extraction system maximizes airflow to increase the efficiency of suction. The CFlux1 model features a waste container that is composed of only 3 parts, increasing its strength and speeding up assembly. The container volume is 95 litres.
Efficient filter with manual cleaning
Securely affixed microfilter does not stand in the way of fluent airflow which enhances the performance of the filtration system. The CFlux1 dust extractor comes as standard with a 1-micron spun bound pleaded filter of 4,46 m2 providing maximum airflow efficiency. Filtration efficiency over 1 micron @ 99,97 %. Handy crank cleaning system inside the filter prevents clogging and allows cleaning without having to disassemble. The lower part filtration is equipped with a collection bag for fine dust collection.
Clever waste drum design
Emptying the waste drum has never been easier. Clever lifting mechanism lifts up the bin with one pull on the lever. Lifting the handle sets down the container. Pushing the lever effectively lifts the drum and seals it against the drum lid. This lifts the container to the extractor and the whole machine is easy to move around the wood shop or used with a floor gulper. The container with a waste drum is fitted with castor wheels for easy movement. The lockable mobile wheels keep the collector firmly in place. In the waste container you will also find a LED light and a sight glass to easily see the sawdust fill level.
Two-step cyclone filtration system offers far better performance than one step extractors. Larger waste is separated into the waste compartment before it reaches the second phase of filtration. This system secures constant suction and great performance of the unit.
Comes partially disassembled in a transport crate. Assembly time is approximately 4-5 hours (2 people recommended).
• Type: CFlux1
• Rating: Professional
• Power Output (230V): 1100 W
• Airflow: 1786 m3/hod.
• Noise Level: 82 dB(A) @ 3m
• Waste container capacity: 95 l
• Drum Collection Bag: 1090 mm x 810 mm
• Filter Collection Bag: 660 mm x 620 mm
• Filter Efficiency: 99.97 % @ 1 micron
• Max. Pressure: 2514 Pa
• Inlet Diameters: 1 x 150 mm or 2 x 100 mm
• Shipping Dimensions: 1225 x 720 x 1240 mm
• Length x Width x Height: 1092 x 610 x 1753 mm
• Shipping Weight: 140 kg
• Weight: 125 kg
• Remote Control
• 1x Drum Collection Bag
• 1x Filter Collection Bag
• Spun Bound Pleaded Filter