• Easy height adjustment.
• Built-in Digital Thickness Read Out.
• Flawless sanding up to 965 mm wide workpieces.
• Index lever will properly adjust the conveyor to give a seamless finish.
• Extra wide conveyor with abrasive conveyor belt.
• Intellisand Technology automatically adjusts the feed speed.
• Heavy-duty cast iron construction.
• Comes with a stand and an 80G abrasive.
Drum Sander designed by the woodworking community. Featuring innovative solutions professionals were lacking on modern sanding machinery. One of these is easy height adjustment. A thrust bearing below the handle and a nut positioned above prevent the drum from moving out of the set position while sanding. No backlash or slop in the height adjustment mechanism allows easier and more smooth height adjustments. Built-in Digital Read Out helps maintain consistent thicknesses to increase accuracy and output quality.
Sanding accuracy guaranteed by robust drum housing and perfect parallel setting between the conveyor and drum. Just one nut adjusts the conveyor to parallel the sanding head, making aligning the conveyor to the sanding head quick and easy. Conveyor motor is placed on the back of the sander providing pulling motion instead of pushing. Extra wide (558 mm) conveyor is designed to properly support workpiece wider than 482 mm. Precision flattened steel conveyor bed, reinforced with four steel cross sections, guarantees flatness to less than 0,25 mm across the width of the sander.
Intellisand Technology automatically adjusts the feed speed to provide consistent finish even with varying grain pattern and density. Meaning no burning, rip-out or damaging the workpiece. Abrasive conveyor belt provides the best grip on raw wood, giving you the ability to accommodate stock that is much shorter or thinner. Patented abrasive attachment system effectively tensions the abrasive, preventing loosening and overlapping. Easiest access to the abrasive fastening of any drum sander. Extra wide space eliminates the need for special tools!
Dust cover is formed to match the shape of the drum providing excellent dust extraction. Self-cooling drum prevents overheating and extends abrasive life. Adjustable tension rollers to eliminate snipe. Heavy-duty cast iron construction.
Designed by professionals for demanding work, smooth operation, narrow and wide workpieces, precise sanding and quick setup.
• Type: 1938 SuperMax
• Rating: Professional
• Power (230 V) E-type plug: 1350 W
• Conveyor Belt Motor: 40 W
• Speed: 1420 rpm
• Feed Speed: 0-3 m/min.
• Workpiece Width (one pass): 482 mm
• Workpiece Width (two passes): 965 mm
• Thickness of Material min. / max. : 0,8-100 mm
• Drum Size: 127 x 482 mm
• Width of Abrasive: 76 mm
• Minimum dust collector capacities: 1000 m3/h
• Dust Extraction Outlet: 100 mm
• Dimensions: 1090 x 670 x 1290 mm
• Weight: 118 kg
• Shipping Dimensions: 1150 x 1150 x 815 mm
• Shipping Weight: 130 kg
• Abrasive, 80G