• Quick drum adjustment lever + micro-setting.
• Built-in Digital Thickness Read Out.
• Turbo Vented Dust Port increases air-flow to dust collectors by 15%.
• Index lever will properly adjust the conveyor to give a seamless finish.
• Robust drum housing.
• Intellisand Technology automatically adjusts the feed speed.
• Comes with a stand and an 80G abrasive.
Drum Sander designed by the woodworking community. Featuring innovative solutions professionals were lacking on modern sanding machinery. One of these is the quick and accurate height adjustment. Allows full height adjustments, with one pull of a lever versus 48 revolutions of a hand wheel, greatly reducing set-up time and increasing productivity. Built-in Digital Read Out helps maintain consistent thicknesses to increase accuracy and output quality.
Sanding accuracy guaranteed by robust drum housing and perfect parallel setting between the conveyor and drum. Just one nut adjusts the conveyor to parallel the sanding head, making aligning the conveyor to the sanding head quick and easy. Conveyor motor is placed on the back of the sander providing pulling motion instead of pushing.
Intellisand Technology automatically adjusts the feed speed to provide consistent finish even with varying grain pattern and density. Meaning no burning, rip-out or damaging the workpiece. A newly designed Turbo Vented Dust Port increases air-flow to dust collectors by 15%.
Designed by professionals for demanding work, smooth operation, narrow and wide workpieces, precise sanding and quick setup.
• Type: 1632 SuperMax
• Rating: Professional
• Power (230 V) E-type plug: 1100 W
• Conveyor Belt Motor: 40 W
• Speed: 1420 rpm
• Feed Speed: 0-3 m/min.
• Workpiece Width (one pass): 406 mm
• Workpiece Width (two passes): 812 mm
• Thickness of Material min. / max. : 0,8-76 mm
• Drum Size: 127 x 406 mm
• Width of Abrasive: 76 mm
• Minimum dust collector capacities: 1000 m3/h
• Dust Extraction Outlet: 100 mm
• Dimensions: 860 x 560 x 1220 mm
• Weight: 62 kg
• Shipping Dimensions: 940 x 660 x 550 mm
• Shipping Weight: 71,7 kg
• Abrasive, 80G