• Simple speed setup.
• Upper blade holder clamps and tensions blade in one step.
• Onboard dust blower for worktop cleanup.
• Saw blade tilt to both directions.
• Top lift, spring loaded arm raises and stays up until pulled back down.
• Material hold down clamp.
• Stable cast-iron working surface.
Professional machine combining precision and simplicity of use. Robust design, precise and quick blade setup mechanism, attention to detail and many more features set this machine apart from its competition.
The Scroll Saw boasts smooth speed control and an adjustable arm streamlining the setup of the workpiece. The toolless lower blade holder is removable and the table features a slot for the blade allowing the use of various blade and material sizes. The saw also features a preshoot setting for a more aggressive and faster sawing.
The cast-iron table provides stability for work free of vibration. To cut at an angle, simply tilt the arm while the workpiece stays as it is. The tilt is set up with a rotating handle. The arm tilts to the right and left.
The machine accepts both blades with or without the pin end, the saw includes adaptors for blades with a pin end. The upper mechanism clamps and tensions the blade in one step; the toolless lower blade holder is removable and the table features a slot for the blade.
• Type: JWSS-22B
• Rating: Professional
• Power output (230 V): 50 W
• Vibration: 400 – 1550 strokes/min
• Stroke Length: 19 mm
• Blade Length: 130 mm
• Max Width of Cut: 565 mm
• Max Depth of Cut: 48 mm
• Blade Tilt Range: -45° to +45°
• Dust Extraction: 38 mm
• Weight: 31 kg