• Unique “Sand Smart” technology automatically reduces feed speed.
• Electronic regulation 0 – 3m/min for a smooth feed.
• Cast Iron construction and stable aggregate affixation.
• Precision-machined and dynamically balanced extruded aluminum drum.
• Easy change of the abrasive.
• Mobile heavy duty stand with additional storage space included.
• The mirrored design of the dust hood optimizes dust collection.
The Drum sander is designed for rough and fine sanding and other finishing work. The surface adjustment is based on the coarseness of sandpaper. The clever Sand Smart technology of the feed rate automatically reduces feed rate when the machine is overloaded. The variable speed feed can be changed from 0 to 3 metres per minute. Optimal speed of the sanding drum is 1400 rpm and guarantees a very smooth surface. This drum sander is equipped with a workpiece height indicator.
The new JET 2244OSC oscillating drum sander is designed for fine sanding, equalizing and other finishing work. Double passes can handle an incredible 1120 mm wide and 100 mm thick workpiece. The drum is specially balanced to reduce vibration to a minimum. Oscillating action guarantees a smooth surface and prolongs the life of the sanding belts. Great advantage is fluent regulation of feed speed from 3 metres per minute down to zero and stop for perfect finish. A good finish can be obtained even on the most difficult pieces of grained timber.
Sandsmart™ control continuously monitors the load on the drum motor and automatically regulates the speed of the conveyor motor to maintain the highest feed rate without overload. Redesigned conveyor system pulls the work piece through the sander instead of pushing. Snipe is virtually eliminated thanks to the adjustable tension rollers that apply downward pressure to the work piece. Dust hood includes an integrated channel that mirrors the shape of the drum and directs chips and dust to the 4″ collection port.
Tool less abrasive take-up clips make changing abrasives quick and easy. Conveyor belt TRACKERS™ reduce the need for manual belt adjustments.
Supplied with the mobile floor stand, abrasive belt 80G and feed belt.
Reliable, well-made drum sanders JET with simple replacement of the abrasive.
• Type: 22-44OSC
• Rating: Professional
• Power Input/Output (230V): 2,3 / 1,3 kW
• Speed: 1400 rpm
• Sanding Drum Diameter: 125 mm
• Feed Speed: 0–3 m/min
• Sanding Thickness: 0,8–100 mm
• Min. Workpiece Length: 60 mm
• Max. Workpiece Width: 560 (1120) mm
• Sanding Belt Width: 75 mm
• Oscillation: 70 rpm, 19 mm
• Dust extraction outlet: 100 mm
• Length x width x height: 1200 x 610 x 1320 mm
• Weight: 98 kg (+38 kg base)
• Package dimensions – machine: 1320 x 750 x 700 mm
• Package weight – machine: 132 kg
• Package dimensions – base: 1030 x 750 x 500 mm
• Package weight – base: 41 kg