JessEm Tool Company is proud to announce the return of our popular Miter Gauge. The Mite-R-Excel II™ features nine miter detents with a spring loaded indexing pin that will ensure accurate cuts at the most common angles. The front fence extrusion is 20″ in length with a telescopic stop that extends up to 36″ and the adjustable flip stop can be used with a sacrificial fence up to 3/4″ thick. JessEm’s patent pending fence locating knob will allow you to quickly reset your fence back to the correct distance to the blade. Squaring up the fence to the guide bar has never been easier with the adjustable fence mount and our bar snuggers ensure your miter gauge slides perfectly into the miter slot for smooth, perfect cuts every time.
As we always strive to offer the best, JessEm went one step further on this Mite-R-Excel II™ by having the Guide Bar made of custom rolled steel from Sheffield, England, assembled with 34 swiss turned stainless steel parts and laser engraved for accuracy on our Trumpf Fiber Laser System.
Once you see it and use it, you’ll immediately realize that The Mite-R-Excel II™ is a Bold New Class in a Precision Miter Gauge!
- Heavy Weight CNC Machined aluminum components
- Guide Bar is custom rolled steel from Sheffield, England
- 34 swiss turned stainless steel parts
- Laser engraved for accuracy
- Fits standard 3/4″ wide x 3/8″ deep mitre gauge slot
- Easy indexing allows for adjustments at 0, 15, 22.5, 30 and 45 degrees
- Adjustable Flip Stop can be used up to a 3/4″ thick sacrificial fence
- 20″ fence extends to 36″
- Anodized for durability
- Made 100% in Canada
OBS Denna produkten ingår i vårt beställnings lager och kan ha något längre leveranstid