Robust lathe for professional tasks.
• Smooth run thanks to a fully cast-iron design of the headstock.
• 80% more massive ground steel bed against Revo 1836 for turning extra large pieces.
• Solid ground steel bed.
• Two control panels, the second one could be mounted in two positions on the right side of the lathe.
• The control panel on the right side provides full comfort, on / off and speed change.
• Cast-iron toolrest with simple control.
• Strong induction motor with VFD offering high torque.
• Digital readout for speed setting in two gears from 50 to 3500 rpm.
• Spindle indexing at 14, 36 and 48 positions.
• Clever tool storage keeps your tools at hand.
• Smooth travel of the live centre with laser engraved scale.
• Height adjustable legs for simple setup.
• One button spindle lock.
• Knock-out rod with a brass tip does not damage the centre.
• Can be fitted with a telescopic wheel system for moving.
The Laguna REVO 2436 lathe provides all the comfort of the REVO 1836, but it has an 80% more massive ground steel bed, which ensures quiet, vibration-free operation even during turning extra large and heavy parts.
A distinctive feature of Laguna REVO lathes is the control panel made of anodized aluminum with a duralumin design speed selector. The control panel has a blue backlit indicator of the selected speed of the frequency converter, and togeter with a beautiful designed controller it signals that this is not an ordinary lathe.
As the only lathe in the world, it is equipped with two control panels. One is located as standard in the spindle and the other can be freely mounted in two positions on the right side of the lathe, either up on the tailstock or under the bed at the right end. The control panel on the right side not only allows you to turn the lathe on and off, but also allows you full control comfort under changing the speed of rotation and switching the direction of rotation.
Improvements have also been made to the front spindle bearing, which can handle up to 30% more load than standard bearings.
Stability, quality and robustness are the main features of this machine. Designed for true specialists and woodturning professionals in small and medium-sized woodshops.
One of the striking features of the lathe is an ergonomic control panel from anodized aluminium and a designed duralumin speed control. Blue-lit speed indicator with a designed control knob sets this machine apart from the competition.
Solid bed with an impressive width of 208 mm is made of high-quality steel and is precisely ground providing smooth travel of the headstock, tailstock and toolrest. The spindle is run by a highly efficient 2,2 kW induction motor with a VFD frequency convertor for high torque even at lower speeds. The speed is smoothly controlled with a duralumin knob and the gears can be changed with a clever one-lever mechanism.
The headstock, tailstock and legs of the lathe are made from cast-iron securing minimum vibration and high comfort for turning of oversized pieces. Tailstock and Headstock stops are placed on the back of the machine and will not get in the way. Ergonomically designed handles use a cam lock resulting in a firm feel with no deflection.
Note: Distance between centres may change depending on the accessories and extensions used.
Comes partially assembled in a cardboard box. Assembly time is approximately 1 hour.
• Type: REVO 2436
• Rating: Professional
• Power Output (230V): 2,2 kW
• Recommended circuit breaker: 16A
• VFD: Delta S1
• Speed: 50-3500 rpm
• Swing over Bed: 609 mm
• Distance between Centres: 965 mm
• Spindle Thread: M33 x 3,5 mm
• Spindle Taper: MK2 / MK2
• Headstock / Tailstock Bore: 17 / 17 mm
• Tailstock Quill Travel: 114 mm
• Toolrest Post Size: 25,4 mm (1″)
• Length x Width x Height: 1524 x 660 x 1327 mm
• Weight: 242 kg
• Shipping Weight 255: kg
• Package Dimensions: 690 mm x 650 mm x 1550 mm
• Spindle Centre
• Live Centre
• Second control panel
• Steel control panel bracket
• Pads for Lights
• Brass-tipped Knockout Rod
• Spanner for Spindle Stop