Robust lathe for professional tasks.
• Smooth run thanks to a fully cast-iron design of the headstock.
• Solid ground steel bed.
• Cast-iron toolrest with simple control.
• Strong induction motor with VFD offering high torque.
• Digital readout for speed setting in two gears from 50 to 3500 rpm.
• Spindle indexing at 14, 36 and 48 positions.
• Clever tool storage keeps your tools at hand.
• Smooth travel of the live centre with laser engraved scale.
• Height adjustable legs for simple setup.
• One button spindle lock.
• Knock-out rod with a brass tip does not damage the centre.
• Can be fitted with a telescopic wheel system for moving.
Stability, quality and robustness are the main features of this machine. Designed for true specialists and woodturning professionals in small and medium-sized woodshops.
One of the striking features of the lathe is an ergonomic control panel from anodized aluminium and a designed duralumin speed control. Blue-lit speed indicator with a designed control knob sets this machine apart from the competition.
Solid bed with an impressive width of 208 mm is made of high-quality steel and is precisely ground providing smooth travel of the headstock, tailstock and toolrest. The spindle is run by a highly efficient 1,5 kW induction motor with a VFD frequency convertor for high torque even at lower speeds. The speed is smoothly controlled with a duralumin knob and the gears can be changed with a clever one-lever mechanism.
The headstock, tailstock and legs of the lathe are made from cast-iron securing minimum vibration and high comfort for turning of oversized pieces. Tailstock and Headstock stops are placed on the back of the machine and will not get in the way. Ergonomically designed handles use a cam lock resulting in a firm feel with no deflection.
Note: Distance between centres may change depending on the accessories and extensions used.
Comes partially assembled in a cardboard box. Assembly time is approximately 1 hour.
• Type: REVO 1836
• Rating: Professional
• Power Output (230V) E-type plug: 1,5 kW
• VFD: Delta S1
• Speed: 50-3500 rpm
• Swing over Bed: 457 mm
• Distance between Centres: 914 mm
• Spindle Thread: M33 x 3,5 mm
• Spindle Taper: MK2 / MK2
• Headstock / Tailstock Bore: 17 / 17 mm
• Tailstock Quill Travel: 115 mm
• Toolrest Post Size: 25,4 mm (1″)
• Length x Width x Height: 1524 x 660 x 1194 mm
• Weight: 194 kg
• Shipping Weight 206: kg
• Package Dimensions: 700 mm x 570 mm x 1550 mm
• Spindle Centre
• Live Centre
• Pads for Lights
• Brass-tipped Knockout Rod
• Spanner for Spindle Stop