Cast-iron headstock, tailstock and stand for a vibration-free run.
• Easy to control tool-rest.
• Powerful motor with high torque even in low-speed settings.
• Digital readout.
• Hardened steel tool-rest edge.
• Spindle indexing in 24 points.
• Handy shelf keeps your accessories at hand.
• Knock-out rod and faceplate tool included.
• Pre-drilled holes on the spindle for lighting.
• Can be fitted with a stand, bed extension, lighting and a set of wheels.
• Bed width 160 mm.
Midi-lathe Laguna 1216 features a robust design including a cast-iron headstock, tailstock, perfectly ground bed and a tool-rest with a hardened steel edge.
One of the striking features of the lathe is an ergonomic control panel from eloxed aluminium and a designed dural speed control. The lathe operates in three-speed ranges 50-525, 325-1750, 650-3500 rpm. The speed is smoothly controlled with a dural control wheel and the gears can be changed with a clever one-lever mechanism. Pulse width modulation technology keeps high-torque even at low rpm.
Tailstock lock handle is positioned on the backside of the lathe. Ergonomically designed handles use excentre locking for strong hold.
Can be equipped with lighting, bed extensions, handy stand and wheels for mobility.
Note: Distance between centres may change depending on the accessories and extensions used.
• Type: REVO 1216
• Rating: Professional
• Power Output (230V) E-type plug: 750 W
• Speed Range: 50-525, 325-1750, 650-3500 rpm
• Swing over Bed: 310 mm
• Swing with optional extension on the left side: up to 400 mm
• Distance between Centres: 390 mm
• Distance between Centres with optional extension: 640 mm
• Spindle Thread: M33 x 3,5 mm
• Spindle/Tailstock Taper: MK2 / MK2
• Headstock Bore: 9,5 mm
• Quill Travel: 63 mm
• Toolrest Post Size: 25,4 mm (1″)
• Weight: 56,3 kg
• Length x Width x Height: 750 x 226 x 442 mm
• Shipping Weight: 61 kg
• Shipping Dimensions: 920 mm x 380 mm x 520 mm
• Spindle Centre
• Live Centre
• Knockout Rod
• Spanner for Spindle Stop