Make perfectly straight cuts up to 122 mm (4 feet) in sheet goods with guided cutting
Cut sheet goods down to size with precision and ease by using the Kreg® Straight Edge Guide.
Work with material up to 122 mm (4 feet) and get the cuts you need – whether you’re using a circular saw, jigsaw, or trim router. (Works with most brands.) Guided cutting makes it easier than ever to see exactly where you’ll cut so you can get the results you expect.
First, align your cuts quickly and precisely with the cutline indicators. Then secure the guide to your material using the low-profile GripMaxx™ clamps that are built right into the guide. And now you’re ready to make a cut!
The Straight Edge Guide Extension is available in 2-foot sections for projects that require greater cutting capacity. The Straight Edge Guide XL is also available for cuts in material up to 8 feet.
- Crosscut and rip cut up to 122 mm (4 feet) in sheet goods
- Lead your saw along the aluminum guide rail for perfectly straight cuts
- Position cuts precisely with the cutline indicators that show exactly where you’ll cut
- Secure the guide to material easily with built-in GripMaxx™ clamping
- Works with left- and right-blade circular saws, as well as some jigsaws and trim routers