The JPT-310HH and 410HH feature a special cutterblock fitted with spiral set carbide knives.
• Spiral cutterblock with 4 flutes reduces noise emissions.
• Carbide reversible knives will last 20 times longer.
• 4 highly precise radius cutting edges on each knife.
• Tear-free planing results.
• Saving 40% of operating costs per meter.
• Reduced power consumption.
• Powerful 3,0 kW motor.
• Long adjustable cast iron surface tables.
• Easy switch between functions.
• Simultaneous lift of tables with just one hand.
• Height setting on both tables.
You can comfortably lift the cast iron surfacing to change the function with just one hand. Switching from surface planning to thicknessing couldn‘t be easier. With its long table and precision fence, accuracy comes as standard as well as a super finish every time, thanks to the spiral spindle cutterblock. Easy eccentric rod adjustment of the infeed table. Eccentric adjustment of the out table as well (JPT-310 and JPT-410) Dust extraction outlet keeps the machine clean when connected to a suitable dust extraction system. Machine for trade, workshops or maintenance, as well as for a wide range of jobs.
The spiral cutterblock is really distinguishable. It’s mounted with 15×15 mm carbide knives, set in precisely milled beds. The setting of knives in their beds secures their firmness. The knives are set into four spiral rows, thanks to this setting, planing is gradual and easy. They imitate spiral router cutters, which are superb when it comes to cutting. Radius cutting edges secure a smooth surface job, transition among the knives and create a leveled surface. The knife overlap helps to provide you with a smoother surface and minimizes the size of chips. Thanks to increased hardness and the possibility of blade rotation (HWM), the intervals between resharpening are longer and also ensure a continuous planing readiness. When a knife is damaged or blunt, simply and quickly replace it or rotate for another sharp edge.
Machines for professional work, maintenance or hobby work, featuring a wide range of application.
• Type: JPT-410-HH
• Rating: Professional
• Power Input / Output (400 V): 4,5 kW / 3,0 kW
• Speed: 5500 rpm
• Feed speed: 7 m/min
• Cutterblock diameter: 70 mm
• Max. Material Removal when thicknessing: 4,5 mm
• Max. Material Removal when planing: 3 mm
• Max. Thicknessing Height: 3-225 mm
• Max. Width of planing: 407 mm
• Length of table: 1400 mm
• Dust extraction outlet: 120 (100) mm
• Length x width x height: 1660x 870 x 1000 mm
• Weight: 330 kg