• Table tilt of 0-35° for mortises at an angle.
• Simple up and down drive of the chuck is ensured by a sturdy ridge and a gear in combination with dovetail slideways and a hydraulic piston.
• Side stop for drilling multiple parts and effective depth stop.
• Quick clamping and releasing of workpiece.
• Powerful motor.
• Head rotates 180° for door lock mortising.
• Accurate dovetail slideways, desk made out of MDF, travel of the table in two axes, base with storage space, length stop for mass production.
A professional floor standing mortiser JET 719AS with heavy-duty cast iron table and lockable stand for storage of chisels, bits and service tools. The powerful 1,3 kW motor allows you to produce 25 mm wide mortises. Table travel is ensured by two wheels, one for longitudinal and a second for traverse motion. The dovetail slideways ensures smooth movement in both directions. Accurate stops ensure a high-precision placement of mortise on the worked piece. The surface of the table is made out of MDF, the desk also has a steel ruler and a quick to set up length stop for mass production. The JET 719AS Mortiser features an adjustable worktop, allowing mortising at an angle. Along the back of the main table is a mortice length setting device which along with the stops allows a quick and accurate mortise. The engine and chuck weight is balanced by a hydraulic piston. The up and down movement is limited by two stops, which you can pre-set. The hollow chisel bit can be affixed into two bushings either 19 mm or 20,6 mm. The central bit is affixed in a 13mm chuck. Head rotates 180° for excellent door lock mortising without complicated handling.
The hollow square mortise chisels are ideal for production of square mortises. The drill inside a square sleeve first drills a small round hole and the square sleeve then knocks out sharp edges around the hole. The drill is spindle driven whilst the sleeve is stationary. The corners are knocked out thanks to the stroke of special spikes, which drive into the material.
• Type: 719A
• Rating: Professional
• Power Input / Output (230 V): 1300 / 950 W
• Speed: 1450 rpm
• Max. Chisel Size: 25 x 25 mm
• Chuck: 13 mm
• Table Tilt: 0-35°
• Max. Chisel Stroke: 200 mm
• Max. Workpiece Height: 195 mm
• Fence Size: 90 x 520 mm
• Table Size: 180 x 520 mm
• Length x Width x Height: 550 x 550 x 1880 mm
• Weight: 125 kg
• 13 mm chuck
• Depth stop
• Cabinet base with storage space
• Drilling bushes (15,8; 19; 20,6 and 46 mm)
• Large Workpiece Jig