• Precise aluminum alloy T-Square.
• Laser marked scale with 1 mm increments.
• Lipped scale edges at 30°.
• Marking holes spaced every 1 mm.
• Can be used as a ruler.
Precise IGM T-Square for marking and measuring is made of anodized aluminum alloy. Scale is laser marked with 1 mm increments. Scale edges are lipped towards the work surface for more accurate marking. T-Square consists of two parts, namely the base and the ruler, which fit together seamlessly thanks to precise CNC machining of both parts. The parts are connected by 4 screws. T-Square can be also used as a ruler without the base. Marking holes are spaced in 2 rows every 1 mm in the middle of the ruler. Simply insert the pencil tip into the hole and draw a perfectly straight line along the board.
• Material: Aluminum Alloy durable and resistant to corrosion.
• T-Square marking holes can fit 0,5–1 mm leads.