• For flat bottom grooves and virtually splinter-free cuts in solid wood, laminates, melamines and veneer plywood.
• ORANGE SHIELD COATING protects from heat, gumming and corrosion.
• Includes shims (plastic & magnetic) and plastic lock spacers set for micro-thin adjustability.
Unique CMT Grooving Saw Blade Set Dado Pro is the very first Dado ever deemed UNI EN847 compliant. This means that while the Dado is rotating, the assembled elements will never come into contact with each other! This is possible thanks to unique blade body design and special lock spacers.
Always follow instructions in the owner’s manual when assembling.
Setting 1: If you want to cut 6 mm wide groove, the blades fit together according to the seat located behind every tooth of the Dado blade. The teeth of the second blade fit snuggly into the slots of the first blade.
Setting 2: If the desired groove width indicated in the table below requires the use of Lock Spacers, insert the spacer between the blades. It is important that the raised protrusions, or “lock keys” featured on the spacer fit snuggly into the slots of the Dado blade.
Setting 3: If the desired groove width indicated in the table below requires the use of Chippers, insert the chipper between the blades. The teeth of the chipper fit snuggly into the slots of the blades (similar to Setting 1). The teeth that share the same sharpening type should be set up close together (aligned when viewed from the side).
Setting 4: If the desired groove width indicated in the table below requires the use of Lock Spacers and Chippers, always insert spacer between two chippers. The teeth of the chippers fit snuggly into the slots of the blades, same as in the previous settings.
Perfect groove width can be achieved by inserting shims (0,1 – 0,5 mm) between the blade and the spacer.
• Use: For flat bottom grooves.
• Machines: Circular Table Saws and Radial Arm Saws (equipped with long shaft for dadoing). Compatible with Laguna Fusion3, Fusion2 and Fusion1.
• Material: Solid wood, laminates, melamines and veneer plywood.
• A – Left Blade 203 mm (1 pc)
• B – Right Blade 203 mm (1 pc)
• C – Chipper 3,14 mm (3 pcs)
• D – Lock Spacer 1,6 mm (3 pcs)
• E – Shim 0,1 mm (6 pcs)
• F – Shim 0,2 mm (2 pcs)
• G – Magnetic Shim 0,3 mm (1 pc)
• H – Magnetic Shim 0,5 mm (1 pc)
Nominal Widths (mm) 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Cutting diameter 203 mm
Number of teeth 12
Clamping diameter 15,87 mm
Tooth width 6,2 – 20 mm
Type of tooth TCG
Rake angle 10°
Pin Hole COMBI3