Feather boards are a great tool for holding your stock and preventing kickback, but they do have their limitations. Now there is an option with no limitations. Introducing our Clear-Cut™ Stock Guides. No need to struggle to hold long boards tight to your fence. Achieve safer, smoother, and more precise cuts as your work is always held in position.
- Unique guide rollers mounted on a 5° angle effectively steering your stock towards your fence. This angle causes the roller to hold with more force if the wood tries to move against the direction of the feed.
- Rollers are fitted with one way roller bearings to ensure each roller spins in the direction of the feed to prevent kickback.
- Grip force urethane rollers hold your stock securely in position
- Set up is fast and easy
- Guides lock into position along the fence with a twist of the pivot knob and the height setting is controlled with a twist of the clamping knob.
- For long term routing, the clamping knob is broached to accept a 1/4″ hex key to add that extra security you won’t lose your settings.
- Guides mount to a standard 1/4″ T-Slot found on most commercially available router table fences.
- Guides have 2-3/4″ of total adjustment.
- Have complete control of your stock even when routing wide boards or large panels. The dual action of the guides will pull your work tight to the fence.
- Guides are CNC machined from 6000 series aluminum and anodized for appearance and durability.
- Roller axles machined from cold-rolled steel and case hardened for durability
- Rollers designed from wear-resistant acetal resin
- Traction tires are molded out of urethane for long life and superior grip.
- Accessory kit available for Shop Made Fences See Model #042161 – Infeed Roller1 – Outfeed Roller
1 – 1/4″ Hex Key
OBS Denna produkten ingår i vårt beställnings lager och kan ha något längre leveranstid